Luxury Social Media Specialist
As a luxury social media specialist, you will be responsible for managing and growing the online presence and reputation of our luxury clients across various platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
You will work closely with the digital marketing manager and the content writer to ensure that our social media posts are consistent with the brand’s strategy, tone and voice. You will also interact with the followers and influencers, responding to comments, questions and feedback.
You will also monitor and analyze the performance of the social media campaigns, using data and insights to optimize the engagement and reach. To be successful in this role, you should have at least 3 years of experience in social media management, preferably in the luxury sector. You should also have a deep understanding of each platform’s features, algorithms and best practices. You should be creative, proactive, communicative and collaborative.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- 99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Professional development reimbursement
- Wellness stipends
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Remote work opportunities
- Home office & technology reimbursement
We’re committed to creating the happiest company working for and is proud to provide equal opportunity to all. All the qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion.