Luxury Graphic Designer
As a luxury graphic designer, you will be responsible for creating stunning and elegant graphics for our luxury clients across various channels, such as websites, social media, email marketing, print materials and presentations. You will work closely with the digital marketing manager and the content writer to ensure that our graphics are consistent with the brand’s identity, message and goals. You will also use your creativity and skills to produce original and innovative designs that capture the attention and imagination of the target audience. To be successful in this role, you should have at least 3 years of experience in graphic design, preferably in the luxury sector. You should also have a portfolio of previous work that showcases your talent and style. You should be proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other graphic design software. You should also have a keen eye for detail, color and typography.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- 99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Professional development reimbursement
- Wellness stipends
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Remote work opportunities
- Home office & technology reimbursement
We’re committed to creating the happiest company working for and is proud to provide equal opportunity to all. All the qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion.