Digital Marketing Manager
As a digital marketing manager, you will be responsible for planning, executing and optimizing the online marketing campaigns for our luxury clients. You will work closely with the creative, content and analytics teams to ensure that our campaigns are aligned with the brand’s objectives, target audience and budget.
You will also monitor and report on the performance of the campaigns, using data and insights to improve the ROI and customer satisfaction.
To be successful in this role, you should have at least 5 years of experience in digital marketing, preferably in the luxury sector.
You should also have a strong knowledge of SEO, SEM, social media, email marketing, web analytics and other digital tools. You should be creative, analytical, strategic and results-oriented, with excellent communication and project management skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- 99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Professional development reimbursement
- Wellness stipends
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Remote work opportunities
- Home office & technology reimbursement
We’re committed to creating the happiest company working for and is proud to provide equal opportunity to all. All the qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion.